Go Back   Tax Forum - Payroll, Accounting and Tax Help Forum > State Taxes > Louisiana Taxes

We Recommend

Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

We Recommend

Old 12-16-2012, 07:20 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0tinkerbell75 is on a distinguished road
Read. Ask. Learn.
how can I get a copy of my 2004 Louisiana tax retrun?

Registered users do not see advertisement
how can I get a copy of my 2004 Louisiana tax retrun?
tinkerbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
We Recommend

Old 12-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,620
Rep Power: 0Juno is on a distinguished road
Read. Ask. Learn.
“how can I get a copy of my 2004 Louisiana tax retrun?”------> Copies of past federal tax returns can be acquired from multiple sources: the LA dept of Rev, your tax preparation specialist or the e-file site that completed your return; you may contact your accountant or tax preparation agency and request a copy of your 2004 tax return. They may be able to provide you with the copy they have in their records;you can also contact the website that electronically filed your return. Go to the website and log in using the login identification you created when you e-filed your return. Select the option to view previous tax returns. Select the year "2004" and print the return; ALSO,you may contact the LA Dept of Rev at 225-219-0102 to request a copy of your 2004 LA return on file. You need to fill out the required fields and submit your request. You need to include 2004 tax year copy that you need. Finally, you can submit your request in writing. You should provide your full name, address, social security number, a contact phone number, and the tax years you need. Written request should be mailed to PO Box 201, Baton Rouge, LA 70821.

If you wish to authorize your tax accountant or someone else to receive copy of your 2004 tax return, you must file a Form R-7004.This form authorizes the one-time release of information to the appointee you list on the form. Instructions for the form can be found here.
Please visit t the LA Dept Of Rev Website here: https://esweb.revenue.louisiana.gov/...idual&type=tax
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
While you may find opinions of forum members useful, they don't take the place of professional legal advice. TaxForum.us suggests that you find professional legal help for all your legal questions since every situation is different and depends on your state tax laws.

The information presented on this site comes without any warranty of correctness and, therefore, should not to be relied upon as professional advice. No attorney client relationship is created through use of this site.
Post New Thread  Reply

Special Offers
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 PM.

Free Tax Help® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site
TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
vRewrite 1.5 beta SEOed URLs completed by Tech Help Forum and Chalo Na.